Enerco Energy Ltd is an independently owned Irish company dedicated to the sustainable development of renewable energy technologies in the Irish and International market. We design and develop our projects from the initial site identification process, through permitting and construction, to site operation and maintenance. Currently we have numerous operational wind farms with a combined generating capacity of 700MW, with a further 180MW in construction and over 500MW in various stages of development in both Ireland and the UK. We also have a portfolio of solar pv and battery storage projects at various stages of development.
This is an exciting opportunity for an engineer to join an established company within the thriving Renewable Energy Sector. We are currently looking to expand our work force and are seeking applications from suitably experienced and qualified applicants to fill a position for a Civil Engineer for renewable energy projects which span all stages of the project life cycle from feasibility to operation.
Ireland ‐ Lissarda, Macroom, Co. Cork. (20 minutes from Cork City link road)
- Collaborate with the energy design team to provide civil engineering assistance during project inception, development, pre-construction, and construction phases.
- Assess the feasibility of sites for renewable energy project developments using CAD & GIS software.
- On site surveys/walkovers to access design layouts, grid connection and site access arrangements.
- Stakeholder engagement (local authorities, utility providers, consultants, contractors, etc.)
- Preparation of Method Statements and documentation necessary for the submission of Road Opening Licences and Road Closures.
- Preparation of civil engineering drawings for renewable energy projects.
- Co-ordinate the preparation of design and as-built drawings of new grid connection infrastructure to EirGrid/ESBN specifications.
- Lead onsite meetings with the electrical design consultants, civil sub consultants and contractors, along with other third-party stakeholders.
- Work on ad‐hoc project programmes and deliver to the highest standards.
The candidate should have:
- A Civil/Structural Engineering qualification.
- Proven ability to collaborate effectively with fellow team members and with external organisations.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office CAD & GIS Software.