Enerco Energy Ltd is an independently owned Irish company dedicated to the sustainable development of renewable energy technologies in the Irish and International market. We design and develop our projects from the initial site identification process, through permitting and construction, to site operation and maintenance. Currently we have numerous operational wind farms with a combined generating capacity of 700MW, with a further 180MW in construction and over 500MW in various stages of development in both Ireland and the UK. We also have a portfolio of solar pv and battery storage projects at various stages of development.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established company within the thriving Renewable Energy Sector. We are currently looking to expand our work force and are seeking applications from suitably experienced and qualified applicants to fill a position for an Accounts Assistant to support both the Financial Controller and the wider Finance Team. This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is looking to grow and develop within an organisation in a broad finance role in the renewable energy sector..
Ireland ‐ Lissarda, Macroom, Co. Cork. (20 minutes from Cork City link road)
- Assist with the preparation of financial and management reports on a monthly basis.
- Recording of transactions in accounting system.
- Prepare accruals and prepayments for management accounts.
- Complete balance sheet reconciliations.
- Assist with weekly/monthly bank payments.
- Preparation of VAT returns.
- Assist with year-end accounts for audit and tax.
- General administrative support and other ad hoc duties as required.
The candidate should have:
- A relevant accounting or business degree qualification.
- Energetic and driven.
- Proven ability to collaborate effectively with other members of the team and with external organisations.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office software.
- Ability to work under pressure and report to deadlines.
Appropriate training and guidance will be provided for the successful applicant in order to carry out their duties.
Remuneration for this role will be commensurate with the candidate’s experience.