Enerco Energy Ltd is an independently owned Irish company dedicated to the sustainable development of renewable energy technologies in the Irish and International market. We design and develop our projects from the initial site identification process, through permitting and construction, to site operation and maintenance. Currently we have numerous operational wind farms with a combined generating capacity of 700MW, with a further 180MW in construction and over 500MW in various stages of development in both Ireland and the UK. We also have a portfolio of solar pv and battery storage projects at various stages of development.
This is an exciting opportunity for a CAD & GIS Technician to join an established company within the thriving Renewable Energy Sector. We are currently looking to expand our work force and are seeking applications from suitably experienced applicants to fill a position for a CAD & GIS Technician for renewable energy projects which span all stages of the project life cycle from feasibility to operation.
Ireland ‐ Lissarda, Macroom, Co. Cork. (20 minutes from Cork City link road)
- Assessing the feasibility of sites for renewable energy project developments using CAD & GIS software.
- Projects within wind energy/solar energy/battery storage project inception, development, pre-construction, and construction phases.
- Work on ad-hoc project programmes and deliver to the highest standards.
- Preparing engineering, site layout and planning drawings for renewable energy projects, and associated transport and grid connection routes.
- Aid in the preparation of design drawings and as-built drawings of new infrastructure to EirGrid/ESBN specifications.
The candidate should have:
- Proven ability to collaborate effectively with other members of the team
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office software and CAD. Appropriate training will be given for other requisite software
- GIS experience is preferable, but training can be provided
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to learn
- Diligent with great attention to detail
** Career progression opportunities are available within our company, if you are a CAD Technician and would like to progress within a thriving Renewable Energy Company then this could be the perfect opportunity for you to join our team, upskill and work towards a career with us.
*** Appropriate training and guidance will be provided for the successful applicant in order to carry out their duties.
*** Remuneration for this role will be commensurate with the candidate’s experience.