Enerco Energy Ltd is an independently owned Irish company dedicated to the sustainable development of renewable energy technologies in the Irish and International market. We design and develop our projects from the initial site identification process, through permitting and construction, to site operation and maintenance. Currently we have numerous operational wind farms with a combined generating capacity of 700MW, with a further 180MW in construction and over 500MW in various stages of development in both Ireland and the UK. We also have a portfolio of solar pv and battery storage projects at various stages of development.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established company within the thriving Renewable Energy Sector. We are currently looking to expand our work force and are seeking applications from suitably experienced and qualified applicants to fill a position for a Community Liaison Officer for renewable energy projects across Ireland.
Ireland ‐ Lissarda, Macroom, Co. Cork. (20 minutes from Cork City link road)
- Managing relationships with stakeholders (including with the public and landowners) for Renewable projects at all stages throughout the Republic of Ireland.
- Develop Project Communications / Stakeholder Engagement strategies.
- Central to this role will be effective landowner engagement and stakeholder engagement to build trust and social acceptance in support of delivery of major / sensitive projects.
- Prepare folio maps in consultation with the project team to identify relevant landowners / property owner.
- Engaging with the community on both operational and development sites across Ireland and dealing with any queries or concerns they may have.
- Liaise with and provide support to the project team for land easement/wayleave issues.
- Occasional site surveys/site walkovers.
- Ensure all meetings and engagements are documented.
The candidate should have:
- 2 years previous experience in a similar role (desirable).
- Good knowledge of agriculture and rural affairs an advantage
- Be an excellent communicator with the willingness to learn and develop.
- Be self-motivated and organised with a can-do attitude.
- Be a great team player.
- Own transport and a full clean Irish driving licence is essential.