Enerco Energy Ltd is an independently owned Irish company dedicated to the sustainable development of renewable energy technologies in the Irish and International market. We design and
develop our projects from the initial site identification process, through permitting and construction, to site operation and maintenance. Currently we have numerous operational wind farms with a combined generating capacity of 700MW, with a further 180MW in construction and over 500MW in various stages of development in both Ireland and the UK. We also have a portfolio of solar PV and battery storage projects at various stages of development.
This is an exciting opportunity for a surveyor to join an established company within the thriving Renewable Energy Sector. We are currently looking to expand our work force and are seeking applications from suitably qualified and ambitious applicants to fill a position for a Land Surveyor for renewable energy projects which span all stages of the project life cycle from feasibility to post construction.
Main Office ‐ Lissarda, Macroom, Co. Cork. (20 minutes from Cork City link road)
Proposed Role – Site based
- Collaborate with the energy design team to provide surveying assistance during project inception, development, pre-construction, and construction phases.
- Complete topographic surveys using differential GPS to inform design proposals.
- On site surveys/walkovers of design layouts, grid connection routes, site access arrangements, hydrological features and report key site characteristics back to the design team.
- Surveying for the preparation of design and as-built drawings of new grid connection infrastructure to EirGrid/ESBN specifications.
- Ensure all the data collected from the field is downloaded/written up on a weekly basis and passed on to the design team in the correct format.
- Work on ad-hoc project programmes and deliver to the highest standards.
The candidate should have:
- Relevant Diploma/Degree qualification or experience of a similar role for minimum of 2 years.
- Knowledge of survey and GPS principles and techniques
- Proven ability to collaborate effectively with fellow team members and with external organisations.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office & CAD.
- Experience in GIS Software would be an advantage.
- Flexibility in approach to working hours and travel as required.
- Full, clean driving licence.
Appropriate training and guidance will be provided for the successful applicant in order to carry out their duties.
Remuneration for this role will be commensurate with the candidate’s experience.